Set up a new event by filling in the following information
Closing Date for entries
Class Open for Entries:
- ‘Open for Entries’- entries are allowed and will need to be closed manually
- ‘Closed for Entries’- entries will not be accepted
- ‘Close automatically’- entries will close at 12pm on the closing date.
- ‘Times available’- entries will not be accepted if this option is selected
- ‘Event cancelled’- event has been cancelled and entries will not be accepted.
Is event for members only:
- ‘Members Only’-only for members-only members cost needs to be entered
- ‘Open to All’– be sure to enter costs for members and non member
Display to user:
- ‘Yes’- the event will appear to user
- ‘No’- the event will be hidden from the user.
Ask for Member Type:
- ‘Yes’- the user will be asked to select their member type
- ‘No’- the "Member type' option will not be displayed on the entry form
Ask for Membership No:
- ‘Yes’- the user will be asked to enter their membership number
- ‘No’- the 'Membership no' question will not be displayed on the entry form
Ask for the Name of horse:
- ‘Yes’- the user will be asked to enter the name of their horse
- ‘No’- the 'Horse Name' question will not be displayed on the entry form
- The entry form can have up to 10 customised items for each event.
- Enter the wording that you wish to appear on the entry form or leave blank if the extra item is not required.
- If you start the wording with an '*' then it will be a required item and the user will have to enter some information in this box.
- This space can be used for any special instructions you want to give about this particular event.