ADD OR EDIT CLASSES
This button allows you to view or change the classes associated with the event.
Adding a class
- Enter the details of the class in the top row of blank boxes.
- Class No
- Class Name
- Cost for Members
- Cost for Non Members
- Maximum number of entrants allowed for this class
- (Once this maximum has been reached the class will close automatically.
- It may be opened again or the maximum number changed if appropriate)
- Description- a fuller description of the class.
- Do NOT enter a £ sign in the cost boxes.
- Do NOT use either a '|' or '^' symbol in the class information.
- Select the Class Type from the drop down menu.
- Individual-the standard class type that will be used for most classes
- Donation-this is used if a variable cost is needed e.g. for a voluntary donation to funds. Users can enter their own amount. Leave the cost boxes blank.
- Free-this can be used for a variety of things such as registering interest in teams etc. Just enter a '0' in the cost box. No surcharge will be made for free events.
- First Aid-if the words 'First Aid' appear in the Class No box then the class will be mandatory for each rider. They will not be charged for a second horse on the same entry.
- Checkboxes- up to five tick boxes can be set up against a particular class. The labels on the boxes can be customised. Classes are entered by clicking on one box.
- Once you have entered all the information for the class, click the 'Add Class' button.
- Your new class will appear at the bottom of the list.
CHANGE CLASS ORDER
- You may alter the order of the classes by clicking on the up and down arrows.
- This is particularly useful if you need to add a class to the middle of the list.
- Simply add it to the bottom and move it upwards one line at a time.
- Any entries that have been made are changed appropriately.