- Edit the class details of an event,
- Add classes or
- Change the order of classes.
- Edit the main details of an event.
- Duplicate the details of a previous event to save retyping.
- Care should be taken to edit the duplicated event.
- The event entries stay with the original event and are not transferred to the duplicated one.
- Remove an event entirely.
- It is not possible to retrieve an event once it has been removed.
- If it is vitally important to retrieve the event, then contact your Clubentries administrator.
- Upload a schedule or other document to be downloaded from the user section.
- There is a small 'Yes' or 'No' beside this button.
- 'Yes' indicates that the schedule has already been uploaded.
- 'No' indicates that nothing has been uploaded.
- Upload times for an event to be downloaded from the user section.
- Add paper entries received by post
- You will be taken through the entry process where you can enter the competitors's details.
- You can enter the classes and view the entry summary.
- However, you are taken back to the admin section once you leave the entry summary page.
- Entries made this way are tagged 'admin entry'
- No surcharge is made for adding admin entries.
- Archive an event (hide it from view on the admin page) but not delete it
- View a statement for each event of
- Money received,
- Paypal fees
- Net receipts